Did you miss GRAMMYs 2017? Don’t worry, we’ll catch you up before you get out of the loop on all the big name celebrity gossip and #iconic moments.
1. Ed Sheeran performed Shape of You and totally killed it! Talk about a comeback.
— Mashable (@mashable) February 13, 2017
2. Twenty One Pilots STRIPS to receive award in underwear.
3. David Bowie is the recipient of best Rock song.
4. Joy Villa wears a “Make America Great Again” dress.
5. Beyonce with an amazing performance highlighting motherhood.
— BEYONCÉ LEGION (@Bey_Legion) February 13, 2017
6. Amazing Bee Gees tribute!
7. Metallica and Lady Gaga mash-up, James Hetfield’s microphone was not working.
8. Laverne Cox mentions #StandWithGavin in regards to transgender bathroom rights.
— Laverne Cox (@Lavernecox) February 13, 2017
9. Adele stops tribute George Michael song and restarts to make sure she gets it right.
10. Katy Perry makes political statement with “We the People” constitutional backdrop and “persist” armband.
11. James Corden wrangles up celebrities (including Neil Diamond) for an impromptu rendition of Carpool Karaoke, singing Sweet Caroline.
12. Adele wins Song of the Year and Greg Kurstin (co-writer) was cut off before being able to give his speech.
13. Busta Rhymes called the president President Agent Orange.
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 13, 2017
14. Iconic GRAMMY tribute to Prince.
15. Bruno Mars with a performance that is as strong and daring as ever.
— Mike Adam (@MikeAdamOnAir) February 13, 2017
What were your favorite moments from this year’s Grammy’s? Let us know in the comments!
Contributed by Alex West | @PresidentWestie